Students should have been practising yoga regularly and have a strong practice before they embark on a teacher training course.
The full fee should be paid on arrival, before the beginning of the course.
Applications will be taken on a ‘first come first served’ basis and students who have paid their deposit will have priority over those who haven’t.
Reserving the right to refuse a place to students who have not paid their deposit or full fees by the required date.
The fees must be paid in full and any private sessions paid for before a graduation certificate will be issued.
What fees include/ what is not included
– Training and assessment by a qualified Yoga Alliance SYT
– A full manual and other appropriate paperwork
– Accommodation and Keralan Vegetarian food for yourself
– On successful completion (pass all assignments and attend minimum of 80% of the course) Certificate valid to teach Yoga Internationally .
During the Course:
– Student’s conduct during the course
– Minimum attendance rate – 80 %
– Time limit once course official finishes to complete the course – The last day of the course
– Re-sitting any assignments (additional charges for this) – can re – sit another month
– Expectations regarding daily practice of students – High degree of motivation and self discipline
– Extensions granted if student is unable to complete the requirements due to unforeseen circumstances. What evidence is required. – Students letter in writing
Logistics of re-arranging the classroom modules. – Due to unforeseen circumstances Padmakarma reserve the right to reschedule the class modules.
Cancellation of Course:
– Course leaders reserve the right to cancel the course at any point. Related circumstances. Refer to the refund policy.