Students should have been practising yoga regularly and have a strong practice before they embark on a teacher training course.
A deposit is necessary to secure a place on the course and should be paid at the time of the booking.
The full fee should be paid on arrival, before the beginning of the course.
Applications will be taken on a ‘first come first served’ basis and students who have paid their deposit will have priority over those who haven’t.
Reserving the right to refuse a place to students who have not paid their deposit or full fees by the required date.
The fees must be paid in full and any private sessions paid for before a graduation certificate will be issued.
What fees include/ what is not included
– Training and assessment by a qualified Yoga Alliance SYT
– A full manual and other appropriate paperwork
– Accommodation and Keralan Vegetarian food for yourself
– On successful completion (pass all assignments and attend minimum of 80% of the course) Certificate valid to teach Yoga Internationally .
During the Course:
– Student’s conduct during the course
– Minimum attendance rate – 80 %
– Time limit once course official finishes to complete the course – The last day of the course
– Re-sitting any assignments (additional charges for this) – can re – sit another month
– Expectations regarding daily practice of students – High degree of motivation and self discipline
– Extensions granted if student is unable to complete the requirements due to unforeseen circumstances. What evidence is required. – Students letter in writing
Logistics of re-arranging the classroom modules. – Due to unforeseen circumstances Padmakarma reserve the right to reschedule the class modules.
Cancellation of Course:
– Course leaders reserve the right to cancel the course at any point. Related circumstances. Refer to the refund policy.